Helping local businesses develop and thrive through innovative business support programmes is a vital part of Alt Valley Community Trust’s activities.
If you are thinking about starting your own business and need professional support and guidance – Enterprise Hub is for you.
- Receive FREE one to one support from a Business Advisor
- Support to research your market effectively and thoroughly
- Guidance about what type of business is right for you – Sole Trader, Limited Company, Social Enterprise etc
- Help with developing a Business Plan
- How to manage finances and apply for loan funding
Register now for one of our ‘Smarta Business Starter’ Workshops. All workshops are delivered here at the Communiversity and run on a weekly basis
Thursday 6th October 9:30am – 12:30pm
Thursday 13th October 9:30am – 12:30pm
Thursday 20th October 9:30am – 12:30pm
Thursday 27th October 9:30am – 12:30pm
Your Business Advisor will help you gain the most from the Enterprise Hub in addition to One to One support including:-
- Smarta Business Starter – The essential steps on the road to success
- Sales & Selling Techniques – How to convert enquires into new business
- How to Market your Business – Marketing techniques to gain customers
- Social Media for Business – How to maximise its potential
- Website Optimisation – Make sure your product or service stands out online
- HR and Employment – Up to date information on regulations
- Social Business – How to set up and grow a Social Enterprise
- Introductions to external sources of business loan funding
- How to protect your Intellectual Property
- Guidance on accessing overseas markets
- Finance and taxation
For more information please contcat the team on 0151 546 5514 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Enterprise Hub
The Enterprise Hub is a FREE support programme available to individuals who reside in the Liverpool City Region (Merseyside) that are seeking to launch and grow a successful business.
The programme is fully funded through the European Union and recipients are entitled to 12 hours of support delivered by Alt Valley Community Trust’s Business & Enterprise Team.
Enterprise Hub is a 3-year programme that runs until the December 2018.