ERDF Funded New Markets 2 Project – Business Advisor
The pioneering Social Enterprise Community Organisation, Alt Valley Community Trust, is seeking to recruit an experienced full-time Business Advisor to its business support team.
Delivering business advice in disadvantaged communities, the Advisor will be an integral part of the team working on this important ERDF business support project across the Liverpool City Region.
The Advisor will support established businesses looking to grow through product/service diversification and new markets. The Advisor will join an established and passionate business support team that wants to make a difference in challenging Communities.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
• Past, current or equivalent SFEDI- standard Business Advisor credentials
• A passion for working with small, growing businesses and making a difference
• A drive to add to the work that’s already changing and regenerating local Communities
• An ability to deliver objectives through individual initiative and team participation on a target driven project
• An ability to deliver business support in either a workshop or one-to-one mode
• The delivery of fixed ERDF outputs to a pre-agreed phased programme of monthly and quarterly targets
• The self-generation and management of a portfolio of clients
• Maintaining the essential administration and reporting requirements of ERDF programmes
• Contributing to the achievement of team goals and supporting other team members
Salary £30,000 depending on experience, with required flexibility to be discussed at time of offer being made.
Fixed term until February 2018, although successful applicants will be offered an initial 3-month probationary period.
CV’s and brief supporting statement should be sent to Danielle Forman, Project Manager, Alt Valley Community Trust, The Communiversity, Altcross Road, Croxteth, Liverpool, L110BS or please send to email@example.com
Closing date Friday 5th February 2016.