Vacancy: Business Start Up Advisor
The ERDF funded Enterprise Hub Project provides business start-up support to individuals in the disadvantaged Communities of North East Liverpool and across the Liverpool City Region. The Advisor will have a dual role within the team and the overall project:
- Recruiting individuals, who may be thinking of entering self- employment or starting a business, to the Alt Valley Business Start Up programme .
- Advising these individuals on business start-up processes and practices through a combination of workshops and one-to-one sessions.
- The Advisor will join an established and passionate business support team that wants to make a difference in disadvantaged Communities.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Ideally a past or current SFEDI (or equivalent)-standard Business Advisor qualifications
- A background in client recruitment to similar or related support programmes, through direct and indirect strategies
- An ability to deliver the project’s objectives through individual initiative and team working, in a target driven and time sensitive framework
- An ability to deliver business support in either a workshop or one-to-one mode
- A passion for working with pre-start businesses and making a difference
- A drive to add to the work that’s already changing and regenerating local Communities
- Knowledge of and attendance at sub-regional networking events
- The delivery of fixed ERDF outputs to a pre-agreed phased programme of weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- The self-generation and management of a portfolio of clients
- Contributing to the achievement of team goals and supporting other team members
- Maintaining the essential administration and reporting requirements of ERDF programmes
Salary pro rata of fte £30,000 per annum
This is a part time fixed term contract position until 30th November 2018
Method of Application
CV’s and brief supporting statement should be sent to Danielle Forman, Alt Valley Community Trust, The Communiversity, Altcross Road, Croxteth, Liverpool, L11 0BS by 2nd March 2018.
Alternatively please email to: email@example.com