The ERDF funded Enterprise Hub Project provides business start-up support to individuals in the disadvantaged Communities of North East Liverpool and across the Liverpool City Region. The Administrator will:
- Provide high level administration support to the Enterprise Hub team
- Help to ensure that AVCT delivers an excellent service to individuals interested in starting their own business
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Excellent time management skills and high levels of accuracy as well as an organised and flexible attitude. Excellent Microsoft office skills especially word and excel and the ability to communicate effectively via email, telephone and letter are vital.
- Contributing to the achievement of project goals and supporting other team members
- Maintaining the essential administration and reporting requirements of the ERDF funded Enterprise Hub project
Salary £17,000 per annum
This is a fixed term contract position until 30th November 2018
Method of Application
CV’s and brief supporting statement should be sent to Danielle Forman, Alt Valley Community Trust, The Communiversity, Altcross Road, Croxteth, Liverpool, L11 0BS by 9th March 2018.
Alternatively please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org